Complaint Review: Velocity REOS Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, September 15, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, September 15, 2011

• Reported By: scfsr — Winter Haven Florida United States of America
Velocity REOS Inc.
7218 U.S. Hwy 301 North, Suite 109 Ellenton, Florida United States of America

Velocity REOS Inc. BPOPhotosets.com This Company will not be sending me anymore orders because I'm on Foodstamps. Ellenton, Florida

I started receiving orders from Velocity REOS Inc. on 7/20/211 as a BPO Picture Taker. I stopped receiving orders on 8/28. I knew orders weren't guaranteed and that it may be slow. On 9/3, I decided to email the company. I didn't get a response. I waited a couple of days then started calling the office every day starting on 9/10. I called every day until finally someone picked up the phone on 9/14. It was Joe Ricciardi, the owner of the company. I gave him my name and explained that I was just calling to see if there was a problem because I hadn't recieved any orders in a couple of weeks and I also needed to update the Dept of Children and Families because I'm collecting foodstamps. He told me in a condescending manner my account is still active and that it's just slow. He then began screaming and I quote " You are not an employee, you're a sub-contractor, you should not have reported any income to the dept of children and families and that if they send any paper work here, I am not filling it out". Stunned at his lack of professionalism, I said "ok, the income still needs to be reported". He tells me again that my account is still active and that it's just slow. I said Ok, goodbye. An hour later, I tried to log onto the BPOPhotoset.com to see if I had access to to my profile and low and behold I couldn't log in. Clearly, Mr Ricciardi thinks it's ok to prevent someone from making a living because they're on foodstamps. All I can is shame on you Joe Ricciardi.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2011 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Velocity-REOS-Inc/Ellenton-Florida-34219/Velocity-REOS-Inc-BPOPhotosetscom-This-Company-will-not-be-sending-me-anymore-orders-bec-777206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Velocity REOS Inc.