Complaint Review: vending placement inc.

• Submitted: Fri, February 03, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 03, 2012

• Reported By: alex — shrewsbury Massachusetts United States of America
vending placement inc.
1639 bradley park drive suite 500-141 columbus, Georgia United States of America

vending placement inc. Jennifer/ Jay unprofessional, abusive, no concern for your best interests, rush rush rush get the money attitude columbus, Georgia

This company ruined my vending business before it even had a chance to start. Jennifer was the worst person i have ever had to work with. She has no regard for your best interests. All she cares about is getting your money in her pocket as quick as possible at any cost to you.

I was referred to Vending Placements Inc by the company that i purchased my vending machines from. I was told that they would find a location and then i would have an opportunity to go and see the sites and decide if i wanted to go ahead with them.

Once i started Jennifer was throwing sites at me left and right and telling me i had to deliver the machines without even having a chance to look at them. I was rushed through the whole process.

I told her i wanted to keep my machines local and she put one in a hotel nearly 45 minutes away and told me that i had to take it in order to keep 3 other machines in a local hotel of the same owner. After it was all said and done i spoke to the owner and he told me that he never even requested one in that location.

What takes the cake though is that she put 2 more machines in a hotel with a pre-existing contract with another vending company. i spent $300 to bring the machines there only to have the owner tell me i had to take them out a week later and spend another $300. He told me that he had told Jennifer there was a contract in place there and that although he was trying to get out of it, he didnt know for sure if he would be able to. Jennifer never bothered to tell me any of this.

I arranged a deal with Jay to get at least $400 credited back to me out of the $600 locating fee i paid for those two machines (not including my moving costs). He never sent me the credit untill we contacted the company that refered us to them and they got involved.

This company was a nightmare and i never recoverd from all the problems they caused me. Do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY from vending placements inc. Especially Jennifer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2012 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vending-placement-inc/columbus-Georgia-31904/vending-placement-inc-Jennifer-Jay-unprofessional-abusive-no-concern-for-your-best-int-833291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vending placement inc.