Complaint Review: Vendita

• Updated: Sat, July 20, 2013

• Reported By: LadyAutumn — Thornton Colorado
Vendita
1400 16th St., #400 Denver, Colorado USA

Vendita Colorado Weekly Homebuyers List, Weekly Homebuyers List,Inc. Seth Brooks, George Mezierre Worthless Lists sold by Extortionists Denver Colorado

I paid $4,000 and got NOTHING in return! - mailing lists This company sent a sales representative to my new business. She talked a good story about how they were going to bring hundreds of clients to my door, using their mailing lists. As I was brand new and needed clients I thought this would help me and signed a contract with them. I should have had a lawyer read that contract FIRST!

First of all, the lists they sent me were of homes that had been in the area for YEARS! I did not get even 1 reply and in fact had cards returned due to bad addresses. I was also told by their sales representative that they would 'work with me' and help me with my advertising. Again lots of talk and they never did anything to help me with marketing. I asked at the first meeting if anything happened and I had to close my business were there provisions to help me. She told me they worked with each client on an individual basis but they would help me. Well after 2 months of opening my business, I fell and broke my wrist and could not work. They put my contract on 'HOLD'. Then we moved from the area and I closed my business. I cancelled my contract - or tried to. That is when I found out they have THE WORST contract ever written.

I tried to open my business again in our new location and in 2010 they sued me. I was sued for stopping payment of a service that was NOT provided. In 2011 I had to close my business because of their constant harassment and this suit. Even though my business was an LLC, unbeknownst to me and my husband, they put a lien on our home. It cost us over $4,000 to get that lien off our home.

This business targets small start-up businesses and here are NO provisions to protect the business owner from unforseen events. They will clean out their bank accounts, place liens on their properties and garnish whatever they can to satisfy their WORTHLESS CONTRACT! This company owns their own lawyer, 2 collection agencies, and has business addresses all over Metro Denver. They DO NOT belong to the BBB and find a way to wriggle out of any negative complaints against them by bullying and threatening small business owners.

BUYER BEWARE!!! This company is nothing but scam artists out to extort money from unsuspecting small business owners who are just trying to make a decent living. Their service is totally useless!!! Also - check out their list of law suits at the Jefferson County courts. There are HUNDREDS of suits against small business owners filed by this company! I have to wonder why, if their business address is in Denver County, and their lawyer is in Aurora, why do they take clients to court in Jefferson County? Do they also own a judge??? Something has to be done about this company before they ruin any more unsuspecting businesses and steal the owners money.

DO NOT SIGN ANY CONTRACT with these people. Their sales agents will promise you the MOON and the company will sell you worthless lists that WILL NOT BUILD your business but DESTROY IT! I have yet to talk to any REAL business that has used their list and received positive results! However I have spoken to dozens that have been screwed by them and made absolutely nothing while using their 'lists'!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vendita-/Denver-Colorado-80202/Vendita-Colorado-Weekly-Homebuyers-List-Weekly-Homebuyers-ListInc-Seth-Brooks-George-1068686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vendita