Complaint Review: Vengroff, Williams & Associates, Inc

PO Box 4155 Sarasota, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 8668994219
  • Web:
  • Category:

Vengroff, Williams & Associates, Inc Continued harassment for a debt I DO NOT OWE to Cincinnati Bell Inc Sarasota, Florida

I was contacted by Verngroff, Williams & Associates in November 2009 regarding a disputed bill that I allegedly owed to Cincinnati Bell Inc. I explained to them in careful detail that I did not owe this money to Concinnati Bell.

The associate at Verngroff, Williams & Associates told me that they understood the dispute and that I was correct. I was also told that the issue would be closed and that Verngroff would not pursue this issue with me.

I just got another threatening letter from Verngroff, Williams & Associates (from Carl Ross, Collection Agent) again demanding the money for Cincinnati Bell and telling me to pay the amount within 10 days.

For the record, even though I did not owe this money to Cincinnati Bell, I paid the amount to Cincinnati Bell in full in late November 2009 just to stop the harassment. Now I am being harassed by Verngroff for that bill that I not only did not owe, but that has been paid in full.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2010 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vengroff-Williams-Associates-Inc/Sarasota-Florida-34230-4155/Vengroff-Williams-Associates-Inc-Continued-harassment-for-a-debt-I-DO-NOT-OWE-to-Cinc-559650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vengroff, Williams & Associates, Inc