Complaint Review: venture capital

• Updated: Fri, April 20, 2012

• Reported By: alfreda a.wilkes-wilson — jonesboro Georgia USA
venture capital
unkmnown Internet United States of America

venture capital not sure, I received a voice mail that, I could not clearly understand you have been fully approved for a debt consolidation loan Internet

I received a phone call stating that, I had been fully approved for a debt consolidation loan. The message didn't sound legitimate and the fact that I spend hours on the internet investigating scam companies, emails and phone numbers, I thought I would investigate and I did and guess what I found. THEY ARE A SCAM COMPANY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2012 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/venture-capital/internet/venture-capital-not-sure-I-received-a-voice-mail-that-I-could-not-clearly-understand-you-871339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on venture capital