Complaint Review: Verizon

• Updated: Sun, September 22, 2013

• Reported By: L — Tampa Florida
Verizon
8875 Aero Dr. suite 200 San Diego, California USA

Verizon MCM Verizon and MCM fraudulent collection bill for 316.19 San Diego California

I received today a collection bill from MCM. Collecting a bill from Verizon for 316.19. First I would like to say I never had or have any verizon services or ever had anything to do with Verizon.  This is the first time I received anything from them. I contacted MCM and they refered me to their support service. I contacted the Federal trade comission and also will be contacting the better busines bureau. Is a shame that Verizon will send anything to collections with out knowing the facts and double checking first, there was never a bill or not contact plus like I mentioned , I never had verizon services period. I also contacted the verizon fraud department and they referred me back to the collection agency. I'm currently in the process to purchase a house and I hope this matter will not affect my credit report. This is really upsetting. I think Verizon should be aware of this fraudulent transactions going on but it seems to me they don't care how this situations affects the consumers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-/San-Diego-California-92123/Verizon-MCM-Verizon-and-MCM-fraudulent-collection-bill-for-31619-San-Diego-California-1085866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon