Complaint Review: Verizon 4g Pacific Beach

• Updated: Sun, June 02, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — San Diego California
Verizon 4g Pacific Beach
1680 Garnet Ave San Diego, California USA

Verizon 4g Wireless Garnet Ave Pacific Beach Fraudulent and Deceptive business practices San Diego California

I new it was a bad call when I asked to see the contract and they said they couldn't until it was signed.  First I had issues with the hardware (new Samsung Nexus phone had battery case was warped and defective), and the manager was not helpful at all.  He was rude and suggested, "going on ebay or amazon to get a backing for the phone", when really I wanted a new phone, with no issues (also froze intermittently)  Went above his head with Verizon and they are sending me a new one.  Then I realized the tablet they had included was not functional, and useless.  I wasted 5+ hours going back and forth with verizon, and nothing is till resolved.  They even wanted to charge me hundreds of dollars to cancel the phone line associated with the tablet (which is unusable)  They also would not reimburse me the activation fees that the sales rep never mentioned before signing the contract, which I wasn't allowed to see!!  My worst experience with a business ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2013 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-4g-Pacific-Beach/San-Diego-California-92109/Verizon-4g-Wireless-Garnet-Ave-Pacific-Beach-Fraudulent-and-Deceptive-business-practices-1055794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon 4g Pacific Beach