Complaint Review: verizon dsl

verizon dsl
Nationwide U.S.A.

verizon dsl sucks *Consumer Comment

*0: **coug cough**, **wink wink**

first of all i had alot of trouble insatalling aol highspeed dsl so after 4days with aol i cancelled it. i called verizon and told them that i was unhappy with aol and he insured me that we were not like them and would help me.

so i went with verizon. not only am i on hold for over 20 minutes but i still get no help.

they went over everything with me and i still get a slow download speed but they wont send anybody out so see what the problem is.

i still cant figure it out you spend $50 dollars a month and they have no tech.to go to your house house to see what the problem is.

there service is teribble and they had terrible customer service.nobody could figure out the problem and i am still downloading at 10kbs per sec.

If i dont here from you verizon i cancelling the dsl and putting a warning all over that your product sucks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/verizon-dsl/nationwide/verizon-dsl-sucks-Consumer-Comment-7676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on verizon dsl

Their email: adolphchrist@godisdead.con
Their name: Adolph

Their relationship to the company: Consumer Suggestion

Rebuttal:
I also have Verizon DSL. Fortunately, my telephone service provider is also Verizon, and Verizon is also my ISP. Each entity tends to blame the other when service issues arise. When Verizon DSL informs me the problem exists with my 'phone service, I can say "OK, fix it. You're the provider of that service". Same goes when I am told "your ISP provider must be
contacted on that issue".

I have had most problems resolved in a timely manner. I do pity anyone who doesn't have Verizon for all three aspects of internet access: ISP, phone service, and DSL link. It's apparent to me that if Verizon is able to point their finger at any other entity when a problem arises, they will. Fortunately for me, Verizon can only point to another division of Verizon.

I have had periods of time in which I had virtually no reliable access through Verizon's DSL service. I informed them in no uncertain terms that I WASN'T going to pay full price for spotty, unreliable access. Verizon has given me credits on billing which I find satisfactorily offset these problems in service. Verizon has four offices nationally. When I have
'bitched' all four offices got letter copies.

I likethe 'shotgun' approach; is seems to be effective.
My experience with Verizon has been satisfactory in a qualified way. I say 'qualified' as it's apparent to me one must really go to extremes to gain their attention and get any satisfactory, meaningful results.

In closing, I would hasten to say that any communique that exhibits proper spellng, grammar, sentence structure, capitalization and syntax is much more likely to gain the desired results and be taken seriously. **coug cough**, **wink wink**