Complaint Review: verizon fios t.v.

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: barry — plymouth Massachusetts United States of America
verizon fios t.v.

verizon fios t.v. fios t.v. cannot fix problems with guide , Internet

verizon could not fix a problem with the guide on my dvr. I ve had fios tv and internet for 10 days. when the guide is on or the menu options are being displayed, the remote control either will not work or works very poorly. I have had the dvr replaced twice so this is my third. the installer blamed the problem on hi rf from my t.v. however the remote works o.k.  when the guide is not being used. the dvr is unusable because remote will not work when menu is in use. I spend every night on the phone with customer service and tech support. then the escallation specialist. some are nice some do not seem to care. finally it was all too much and I smashed the remote. good thing they gave me 2!  tonight I called (every night since I had it installed) to tell them I give up. I wish to cancel. This rep was real nice. He  credited me for the entire 180. balance that will be due. I  told him i feel alot better and will be keeping fios internet but the dish is coming next wednesday. Im getting the hopper and hope for better luck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/verizon-fios-tv/internet/verizon-fios-tv-fios-tv-cannot-fix-problems-with-guide-Internet-1003563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on verizon fios t.v.