Complaint Review: verizon fios

• Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: andyp — Redondo Beach California United States of America
verizon fios
9729 Culver Blvd. Culver City, California United States of America

verizon fios sedgewick insurance verizon fios came in and broke my house! then left me out in the cold Culver City, California

verizon fios came into our home on the premise we would be saving $100 per month over their competition Direct TV. They failed however, to advise us about the possible consequences. After 12 hours of installation and 5 different techs and supervisors, we were a broken home.

They drilled into one of my wires and all hell broke loose. My tv caught on fire and blew my fuse that controls my refrigerator, central heat, misc lights, and of course my tv! We spoke to verizon fios everyday, for 2 weeks, and got no help.

They turned it over to their insurance company(sedgewick) and said goodbye to us. We followed up with Sedgewick for another 2 weeks to no avail. We got the same run around from them and to this day we are in the same situation as we were on Nov. 11th.

Cant beleive this can happen in America! Not once did verizon warn us that installing their service might break are house. After speaking with an electrician,we found out it is a very common occurance when dealing with verizon. Looks like Christmas will be a tough day this year!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 10:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/verizon-fios/Culver-City-California-90232/verizon-fios-sedgewick-insurance-verizon-fios-came-in-and-broke-my-house-then-left-me-out-978896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on verizon fios