Complaint Review: verizon fios

• Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By: susan — st petersburg Florida
verizon fios
po box 920041,Dallas, TX 75392-0041 dallas, Texas USA

verizon fios overcharged me for several months even after promising to fix bill & give refund credits dallas Texas

I started Verizon Fios service in Jan 2013 & then I was told my bill would be around $137 a month including taxes. The promotion was for $89.99 & included 3 boxes but since I have 4 & got Showtime I expected to pay more but not $30-$40 a month of overcharges. They finally fixed my June bill but have yet to issue me a credit for credits due since February. I think I was overcharged over a $100 (or 110) but the bills are so confusing that it could be more. I see you have many complaints with this company but I still hope you are able to get me some refund credits since I'm on a fixed income and can't afford this much. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/verizon-fios/dallas-Texas-75392/verizon-fios-overcharged-me-for-several-months-even-after-promising-to-fix-bill-give-r-1052349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on verizon fios