Complaint Review: verizon high speed internet

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: jpbs — canonsburg Pennsylvania United States of America
verizon high speed internet
po box 33078 , st petersburg , fl 33733 st. petersburg, Florida United States of America

verizon high speed internet verizon high speed internet scam in Canonsburg, Pennnsylvania BEWARE!! st. petersburg, Florida

Consumers Beware ! I have had 21 month of service with Verizon , I was first offered 2 internet options for my area of service , I wanted the best service and have been billed $54.99 for the last 21 month for Internet Advanced (up to 7mbps) . Verizon knew all along my area only supported up to 3mbps! but went ahead and Still billed me for premium service for the next 21 months. Just talked to supervisor Christina and asked her for a refund of the difference , she was very sorry and that she could only give me a $50 product!  Ripoff artists ! I want my money back  , Aprox $420 difference.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/verizon-high-speed-internet/st-petersburg-Florida-33733/verizon-high-speed-internet-verizon-high-speed-internet-scam-in-Canonsburg-Pennnsylvania-1005050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on verizon high speed internet