Complaint Review: verizon wireless cellular

• Updated: Tue, December 14, 2010

• Reported By: catherine — st paul Minnesota United States of America
verizon wireless cellular
140 West St, Internet United States of America

verizon wireless cellular verizon communications, Inc. Terminated my cellular number/service, Internet

On Dec. 14 my cellular service (phone number) was terminated totally and my minutes I had added as well were gone. I was RIPPED OFF. I got ahold of a customer service rep. in Georgia which managed to get my phone turned back on again but my minutes

were never returned.  I am reporting this because it was explained to me by other customer service reps that not only would my phone service    automatically  terminate again but any minutes I might add in the next 24 hours would disappear too!

I am considering calling them and saying that I am going to take them to small claims court which might or might not make them a little nervous and force them to restore my service and my minutes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2010 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/verizon-wireless-cellular/internet/verizon-wireless-cellular-verizon-communications-Inc-Terminated-my-cellular-numberservi-671435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on verizon wireless cellular