determining

• Updated: Mon, December 26, 2011

• Reported By: big girl in VA — Arlington Virginia United States of America
Verizon Wireless Store, Arlington (Rosslyn) VA
1500 Wilson Blvd Arlington, Virginia United States of America

Verizon Wireless Store, Arlington (Rosslyn) VA This is NOT a Verizon Corporate store Needed a new phone, told me they didn't have iPhones. I said I could go to the Apple store and get one. He said they were on national backorder. I went to the Apple Store after placing my order, and t Arlington, Virginia

Needed to get a new phone. Went to the Verizon Wireless store and decided on iPhone. Salesman says they don't have any in stock. I said I could drive to the Apple store (maybe 2 miles away) and get one. The salesman said they are on national backorder, the Apple store wouldn't have them either. I agreed to order the phone. On a whim, I went to the Apple Store to check, and they say they do in fact have iPhones.

I called the Verizon Store to cancel the order, and they tell me they can not. I speak to a manager. I said I was just there 20 minutes ago, I want to cancel the order. He tells me I can't. I told him his rep lied to me, and I wanted to cancel the order. He said no. I said I would call the credit card company and get it stopped, and he still refused to help, saying "I don't think you can, but go ahead." I am furious.

I called Verizon Wireless corporate, and they told me this store is not a corporate store, it's an authorized retailer. She was very nice, but said she couldn't cancel the order, the store would have to. I told her the store really makes them look bad, and she said she already had the information for that location, and they were going to investigate. Make sure when you go to a Verizon store, that it IS in fact a corporate store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2011 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Wireless-Store-Arlington-Rosslyn-VA/Arlington-Virginia-/Verizon-Wireless-Store-Arlington-Rosslyn-VA-This-is-NOT-a-Verizon-Corporate-store-Neede-814120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Wireless Store, Arlington (Rosslyn) VA