tractor

• Updated: Tue, February 18, 2014

• Reported By: Kimberly — Nashua New Hampshire
Verizon Wireless Zone
Pheasant Lane Mall Nashua, New Hampshire USA

Verizon Wireless Zone Company stole $500 out of my banj account because their employees failed to put insurance on my phone so after being assaulted they charged me absurd fees due to employees mistake Nashua New Hampshire

This company sold me an iPhone as a verizon wireless dealer and the employees failed to put insurance.on the phone as I requested. so after I was assaulted and the phone was damaged I was forced to get another iphone and add a so called ghost line to my account which is a 2nd line Inever uused. After receiving my first bill employees again failed to pro rate the bill do I was unable to afford it as im a single mother.  One day I noticed a $500 unauthorized withdrawal.from my.acount which was.back rent money and went to the store immediately. All employees failed to help or give supervisors info. They then refunded 100 anf I was.told once equipment.was. returned id recieve the.rest. it has bern over a month anf now they tell me I wont.be getting a refund. I want my 400 bucks back since their employees failed to do their job properly. Someone please help, this company will rip you off and then not even try.to help. I did everything they asked and just want my miney returned so I am not evicted from my apartment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2014 01:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Wireless-Zone/Nashua-New-Hampshire-03060/Verizon-Wireless-Zone-Company-stole-500-out-of-my-banj-account-because-their-employees-fa-1123721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Wireless Zone