unexpected

• Reported By: Screwed Again — cincinnati Ohio
Verizon wireless
P.O. Box 4002 Acworth, Georgia USA

Verizon wireless The old "Switch-a-roo" Acworth Georgia

It's common, all over the web, complaints about Verizon changing plans in mid-stream.  My "unlimited" now has certain minute limits, that I haven't reached for 15 years, but now seem to go over easily.  When you walk into a store they can't answer the questions, but instead ask you to call a number where they can answer very little.  All the while they are drooling to sell me something else, it's like being on the beach in Mexico. Twice I have called about how unlimited texts are now over the limit, two V-people could not answer why this happens.  They seem as perplexed as I do.  I have written to the Ohio Attorney General and one of their reps is supposed to contact me concerning this.

Right now, I want out of the contract from hell.  We all know how this will end, there will be a class action suit and the lawyers will get their fees and then I'll get $1.29 credit on my bill. UGH

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-wireless/Acworth-Georgia-30101/Verizon-wireless-The-old-Switch-a-roo-Acworth-Georgia-1067871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon wireless