Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless

• Updated: Sat, August 23, 2014

• Reported By: Bettyboops2534 — Selmer Tennessee
Verizon Wireless
1309 Technology Pkwy. Cedar Falls, Tennessee USA

Verizon Wireless CBE Group Verizon wireless trying to collect 1,129.88 from me on a cell phone plan I never chose to use them on cell phone I ordered from a company that sent it to me and they put the verizon wireless company and now they think I should pay them this amount of money saying the first bill and then this. Cedar Falls Iowa

This company is representing Verizon Wireless CBE Group trying to get a debt off me that verizon wirelesss made a mistake on and think I should pay them 1,128.88

I had ordered a cell phone from a company and all sudden this company had the verizon wireless service added I didn't expect or order and now the first bill was fair but now they say I owe this amount and feel that is not right at all. I was new customer and they wont to start out that kind of bill. wrong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2014 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Wireless/Cedar-Falls-Tennessee-50613/Verizon-Wireless-CBE-Group-Verizon-wireless-trying-to-collect-112988-from-me-on-a-cell-1171898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Wireless