Complaint Review: verizon wireless

• Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: walt — londonderry New Hampshire United States of America
verizon wireless
rt 102 londonderry nh londonderry, New Hampshire United States of America

verizon wireless lying to you to get u onto a more expensive plan londonderry, New Hampshire

My wife and I went to verizon to replace a phone. We had a unlimited plan for a long time .at this point we were going to purchase it out rite and keep our plan. Well the person helping us then lied to us telling us that we couldnt do that and buying it either way our plan was not going to be honored. Then came the pitch abut the share plan so we acepted that verizon personel was telling us the truth. The electric company doesnt lie to you to get you to buy electricity. We were told we had to do it rework the whole plan.

Almost to end of the day of the return policy I find out that thyr were lots of people keeping thyr old plans and everything we were told was a lie except for the new share plan is nuthing but a more expensive bill that gives you nuthing but a data ripoff in return. They charge like cable but at least cable wont let you run over data and oh yeh you get free movies too.....after calling verizon thy were all soo apologetic but kept trying to forget this this problem only exists because I was lied to at the store and.

Its perfectly ok with verizon corporate because of course thyrs nuthing thy will do. Thy no longer want long term customers just a swinging door. Verizon wasnt willing to do the rite thing . Later I found out that bonuses were available for many things and a big one was getting people off the old unlimited plans I was told this by an employee of verizon. So of course thy wernt willing to do the rite thing mbecause thy might have to give the money back. No matter how many calls I made.

If you call back differant people have differant soloutions. The plans supervisor that called the mgr of the store whom got paid for all this and said a big no way, the next hr person was clueless , the hr after that when I was looking for verizons leagle dept fax# was helpfull setting up a investigation .I was never contacted abut that when I called again the nxt hr person I got my answer in so many words (we dont care we have what we want ) would you like to try another investigation. Still the whole time not caring that the store lied to us and trying to alway change the subject everytime thy were reminded. (((competitor's name redacted))) has unlimited plans now and thyr much better than thy were b4

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/verizon-wireless/londonderry-New-Hampshire-03053/verizon-wireless-lying-to-you-to-get-u-onto-a-more-expensive-plan-londonderry-New-Hampsh-1028089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on verizon wireless