Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless

• Updated: Fri, October 25, 2013

• Reported By: Vickie — Metropolis Illinois
Verizon Wireless
5017 Hinkleville Rd Paducah, Kentucky USA

Verizon Wireless Best Buy About a year are two ago I went to Best Buy to buy one of those Jet pack for the internet. Well I had taken the product back and Best Buy gave me all my money back except for the deposit on the Jet pack . When I had asked Best Buy about the deposit I was informed that I would get the deposit back in the mail in about three weeks. Well that three weeks past and I didn't get the deposit back so I called in to the main office to see why I hadn't got the deposit back. I was informed that I should had got the deposit back but it wouldn't be the whole amount back because they had took out for a hook up fee of $50.00 ; however I had also bought a $50.00 fee from a card and was told rhat it would help get me hooked up too the internet. I still haven't got that deposit back Paducah Kentucky

About two years ago I went ot est buy to buy one of those Jet Pack internet bokes. Well I wasn't happy with the product so I took the ptoduct back, Best Buy gave me the money back except for the deposit of $120.00. I had aske Best Buy when I would get the deposit back the rest of the Deposit bsck and they informed me that I waould recive a check in the mail in about three weeks. Well I waited for about a month and never recived the money back for Verizon on the Jet pack. I called the 1888 service number to see why I didn't get the deposit back and I was infored that they had took our $50.00  for a hook up fee ut I had informed them that I had bought a $50.00 hook up card and they informed me that they were still takeing out that amount plus the mins that I had used on the product, I still to this day haven't recived the deposit back and evertime I call I have a agent tell me I will get this deposit money back and I still haven't recived this in the mail and continue to get the run around when I do call in a let them know that I haven't recived the deposit back so I feel like I have been riped off because I still haven't got my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2013 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Wireless/Paducah-Kentucky-42003/Verizon-Wireless-Best-Buy-About-a-year-are-two-ago-I-went-to-Best-Buy-to-buy-one-of-thos-1094389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Wireless