Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless

• Reported By: Debra — Elsmere Kentucky
Verizon Wireless
PO Box 5029 Wallingford, Connecticut USA

Verizon Wireless Theft over $500 Wallingford Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: Make sure you file a police report on this incident

I am not a Verizon customer.  They took $521.43 from my checking account.  I called them and finally was routed to the fraud department.  They said they could not do anything to help me because they only deal with identity theft.  I told them all I needed was for them to fax my bank to let them know I was not a customer and these charges are fraudulent.  They could do anything.  If I get my money back, I will have to get my bank to dispute this charge.  The person who did this must work at Verizon or hacked Verizon.  How do I know?  they used a checking account I used years ago for my Verizon payments when I WAS a customer.  That was 4 years ago.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2013 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon-Wireless/Wallingford-Connecticut-06492/Verizon-Wireless-Theft-over-500-Wallingford-Connecticut-1093158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon Wireless

Make sure you file a police report on this incident

AUTHOR: FloridaNative - ()

Make sure you document the issue with a police report. If you still don't get cooperation, take your claim to small claims court. You would think there would be some procedure in place for this theft out of your bank account. Also, check with your bank to see what else you need to do to have your funds returned. Good luck.