Complaint Review: VERIZON

po box 920041 Dallas, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 1-800-837-4966
  • Web:
  • Category: Cable TV

VERIZON overcharging me and charging me for services i did not ask for Dallas, Texas

I am being charged for services I did not ask for. I pay the bill they send me each month and they keep raising the amount. They have been charging me over $200.00 a month for services that I was told would only be $100.00 a month. They tell me I have a 2 year contract that I did not agree to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2010 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VERIZON/Dallas-Texas-75392-0041/VERIZON-overcharging-me-and-charging-me-for-services-i-did-not-ask-for-Dallas-Texas-634731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VERIZON