Complaint Review: Versa Talk - Capital Vacations - guardianmarkit Capital

• Submitted: Thu, October 14, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, January 14, 2005

• Reported By:Provp Utah
Versa Talk - Capital Vacations - guardianmarkit Capital
696 1st Ave North Suite 200 St. Petersberg, Florida U.S.A.

Versa Talk - Capital Vacations - guardianmarket Fee SCAM Check your Bank Statement Charges appear after cancellation Charge you for services never recieved St. Petersberg Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: riped off and upset

Words can't describe the frusterations I have had with this company. Who are they? I'm not quite sure VESA TAlk, Capital vacation, capital fee, GuardianMarket Capital. These were the names that showed up on my account for 4 months after signing up for the service. But here is the catch I NEVER RECIEVED ANYTHING.

I am sure you are wondering why didn't I notice. Well the problem is that they were using different names. 3 of them in four months. Different amounts, different names, I didn't notice anything until the started getting greedy and charging me twice in the same month.

I called and they said they will refund me for that month but the prvious charges there is nothing that can be done because it has been over 30 days. So I was out over 160$. I went to the bank and they said they have a 60 day policy and there was nothing that could be done.

This company is so full of crap, I have been on the phone for HOURS trying to get my money back, and am not an ounce closer then I use to be. All I have figured out is that they are money hungry, liars who prey on people who are stupid enough not to hang up on them the minute they call.

Annie
Provo, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2004 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Versa-Talk-Capital-Vacations-guardianmarkit-Capital/St-Petersberg-Florida-33701/Versa-Talk-Capital-Vacations-guardianmarket-Fee-SCAM-Check-your-Bank-Statement-Charges-112995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Versa Talk - Capital Vacations - guardianmarkit Capital

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

riped off and upset

AUTHOR: Angela - (U.S.A.)

They have taken $99.90 and i do not even know who they are i've called to cancel and they say they will refund you and never do. i am sick to my stomach over this i don't have the money for this.