Complaint Review: versatile debt management

• Submitted: Fri, March 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: ripped off in tc — Traverse City Michigan United States of America
versatile debt management
801 s garfield #310 traverse city, Michigan United States of America

versatile debt management Craig Gibson drained my account and did not payoff debts traverse city, Michigan

It all started when I was referred to versatile debt management by my mortgage company to settle my credit card debt. My wife and I had about $10 k from when I was going to school while having 2 young kids at home. I worked out an agreement with versatile debt management where I would deposit $200/month for 3 years into an account with global client solutions. During that time my debts were supposed to be negotiated and paid off.

I invested over $7k into this program almost 4 years ago now. They did not negotiate my debts, I still get calls and letters daily. I tried to access "my" account to pay these bills myself but when I asked for the balance there was $4.61 left. It was supposed to work where the first few months were to pay fees for the program and after a certain point there would be no fees and money would accumilate to pay off debts.

I requested my bank statement only to find out that as soon as I was done paying in there were "customer fees" of $160 every week until it was completly drained. I emailed this guy about 100x before I finally tracked him down in Colombia. I have told him numerous times I want a refund for the money he stole from me. He has never denied it when I say he stole my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/versatile-debt-management/traverse-city-Michigan-49686/versatile-debt-management-Craig-Gibson-drained-my-account-and-did-not-payoff-debts-travers-1025896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on versatile debt management