Complaint Review: Vesta-Boost Prepaid

• Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: Jay Avogadro — Athol Massachusetts
Vesta-Boost Prepaid
11950 SW Garden Pl Portland, Oregon USA

Vesta-Boost Prepaid Charged my Amex card $42.50 for something I knew nothing about. Portland Oregon

When reviewing my latest Amex credit card bill I came across an unrecognized charge of $42.50 from a company identified as "VESTA *BOOST PREPAI888-490-9958 OR".

I called the 888-490-9958 number and after what seemed like a half hour wait I was connected to a service representative. I described my concern and asked what the charge was for. He told me it was for additional time on my Boost Mobile phone. I don't have a Boost phone, nor does anyone else in my household, and I told him that.

He asked me for my name and the Amex card number on which the charge was placed which I told him and after a short wait said he couldn't find that name or Amex number in his system and then went on to say that there was nothing more he could do and that I should take the matter up with Amex.

So, I called Amex and filed a complaint with them. I am pretty confident that my claim will be allowed as Amex has always treated me with class.

Googling for "Vesta Boost" brings up scads of reports of incidents like mine, and I hope some authority clamps down on Vesta Boost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vesta-Boost-Prepaid/Portland-Oregon-97223-8248/Vesta-Boost-Prepaid-Charged-my-Amex-card-4250-for-something-I-knew-nothing-about-Portl-1141483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vesta-Boost Prepaid