Complaint Review: VESTA CORPORATION

• Updated: Tue, December 03, 2013

• Reported By: maria* — Torrance California
VESTA CORPORATION
11950 SW Garden Place Portland, Oregon USA

VESTA CORPORATION On Dec 02, Vesta Corp made an unauthorized withdrawal from my bank aqccount. Portland Oregon

*Consumer Suggestion: Did you get your money back?

On Dec o2 Vesta Corp made an unauthorized withdrawal from my bank account. I was never notified via text to my phone or email to my address. I found out when I checked my bank account balance early Mon am, Dec. 02

I immediately tried to call Vesta but couldn't get through as their phone nbr is good only for retrieving msgs.

Had to call AT&T but they do not do refunds. Have disputed this with my bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VESTA-CORPORATION/Portland-Oregon-97223/VESTA-CORPORATION-On-Dec-02-Vesta-Corp-made-an-unauthorized-withdrawal-from-my-bank-aqcc-1103566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VESTA CORPORATION

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Did you get your money back?

AUTHOR: Sharon A. - ()

Hi, the same thing happened to me but my bank reversed the charges.  You can call class action lawyers at (888) 999-9394.  They're suing Vesta for the same thing.