• Report: #1120863

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: dicoro — Denver Colorado
Vesta Corporation
11950 SW Garden Pl, Portland, OR 97223-8248 Portland, Oregon USA

Vesta Corporation Vesta Cricket Portland ORUS Unauthorized transaction - Unanswered phone calls Portland Oregon

I noticed an unauthorized transaction on my debit card. The description was Vesta Cricket Portland ORUS. Upon researching this company I found several complaints on websites stating this company was involved in scams. Since the company provided a rebuttal along with their telephone number, I decided to let them speak for themselves.

I called the number they provided and I got the automated message that states all agents are busy and to wait a while and someone with be with you, blah, blah, blah. So, I waited....and waited....and waited. No one answered. 10 minutes later, I hung up. I tried again an hour later, waited even longer, and still no one answered. This is the way a supposed A+ BBB member operates? I find that very hard to believe.

At this point I'm done chasing them, so I contact Cricket. I actually have an account with them and I'm current. They verified what I already knew, they did not initiate a payment transaction from my debit card on the date of the suspicious transaction, nor did they authorize a third party to do so.

It's so obvious that Vesta debited my account fraudulently and their whole operation appears very sketchy considering you cannot reach a human being at their establishment. If you find a transaction from this company on your bank statement, please file a dispute immediately and report them to the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vesta-Corporation/Portland-Oregon-97223/Vesta-Corporation-Vesta-Cricket-Portland-ORUS-Unauthorized-transaction-Unanswered-phone-1120863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vesta Corporation