Complaint Review: Vesta T-Mobile

Vesta T-Mobile
11950 SW Garden Pl Portland, Oregon USA

Vesta T-Mobile Unauthorized Credit Card Charges Portland Oregon

*Consumer Comment: Googling Vesta

On Dec 7, 2013 an unauthorized charge appeared on my credit card bill from "Vesta *T-mobile 888-278-3397 OR" for the amount of $76.21.

Note: MANY people are complaining online about seeing unauthorized charges from Vesta T-Mobile, so this is not just about me.

I am not, nor ever have been a T-mobile or Vesta customer.

I contacted my bank. I contacted the BBB: Case ID: 22420754.

I have attempted to communicate with Vesta. However, in addition to their voice mail boxes not indicating that they are Vesta or even that they are the person who left me messages, once I did get a human, they claim they cannot find this charge and need "more information". Not once, have they told me "what" information they need. They also claim no responsibility as they are only a 3rd party billing service. They also talk too smooth with too much runaround.

So, I contacted T-Mobile risk dept. They cannot help me and won't even try. I am not a customer of theirs. They mentioned identity theft, but also said it wasn't really identity theft. I got them to do an online search to explain to me how this could be happening to so many people and T-Mobile not lifting a finger to do anything about it. She finally admitted there was nothing she could do except to advise me to contact my bank (I did) and file at the FTC (I did.)

I have no other unauthorized charges on my card. I have no idea how Vesta came to get my credit card number. Neither company acknowledges the charge or responsibility Something is wrong. I know I won't have to pay this amount, and that's good, but that isn't the issue. The issue is that something is wrong and no one is acknowledging it, so I am pushing to get someone to look into this issue that is affecting many people.

Regarding the next question on this form, both answers are both correct and not correct. There is a credit card charge, but I did not use my credit card for anything related to this charge. It is a fraudulent charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2014 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vesta-T-Mobile/Portland-Oregon-97223-8248/Vesta-T-Mobile-Unauthorized-Credit-Card-Charges-Portland-Oregon-1117964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vesta T-Mobile

Googling Vesta

AUTHOR: Final Frame - ()

Doing some googling of my own I found out that Vesta is a third party providers of the major carriers (not just T-mobile) but even after counting they ownly average about 4 people per year that claim scam status. Thats not a lot of people. Since Vesta's a third party a charge from them will not say Tmobile, it will just name Vesta.  Which would make since since you called T-Mobile directly and if they don't have any record of it in their system it would support that the Vesta charge probably wasn't T-Mobile it was just something you added for whatever reason.

The problem with various sites and facebook pages is anyone and everyone can make a complaint about anything.  It doesn't mean their view of the problem is automatically right.