Complaint Review: Vesta T-Mobile

• Updated: Fri, May 16, 2014

• Reported By: cwordwoman — Upper Marlboro Maryland
Vesta T-Mobile
11950 SW Garden Street Portland, Oregon USA

Vesta T-Mobile Vesta T-Mobile Placed Unauthorized Charge on my Debit Card - I have never been a T-Mobile customer Portland Oregon

On May 16, 2014, I noticed an unauthorized withdrawal from my debit card on my bank statement.  It was paid to Vesta, T-Mobile, Portland, Oregon, in the amount of $11.20.  I am not now, nor have I ever been, a T-Mobile customer.  I did not use my card for a purchase of any kind goods/services for the above amount.  I have no idea how this company was able to access my card number and complete this transaction.  I am concerned that Vesta will attempt this activity in the future. I am also concerned that my information may be available to unauthorized persons.  I would also like instructions on how to obtain a refund from this company and how to protect my debit card.  Thank you in advance for your assistance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2014 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vesta-T-Mobile/Portland-Oregon-97223/Vesta-T-Mobile-Vesta-T-Mobile-Placed-Unauthorized-Charge-on-my-Debit-Card-I-have-never-1147327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vesta T-Mobile