Complaint Review: vesta virgin mobile

• Updated: Tue, July 22, 2014

• Reported By: Estella — Griffin Georgia
vesta virgin mobile
, Select State/Province USA

vesta virgin mobile don't know never heard of them before until they appear on my bank statement this company vesta virgin i never heard of them i cannot put something down i don't know them don't know how they did what they done. nation wide

I check my bank account and vesta virgin mobile had taken out,

16.00 and i never heard of them before. I deal only with prepaid straight talk.I don't know how they got my card number but i want my 16.00 back in my account.I will let my bank know this morning as soon as they open up.How do people manage to get your card number and use it when you are the owner and you have to show your ID out of ever pocket hole you got ? But a none i Dentified person can come along and rip you off with out ID and get away with it why is this ?

(((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2014 04:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vesta-virgin-mobile/Select-StateProvince/vesta-virgin-mobile-dont-know-never-heard-of-them-before-until-they-appear-on-my-bank-st-1163939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vesta virgin mobile