Complaint Review: veterans administration joyce

• Updated: Mon, April 02, 2012

• Reported By: jessie — anchorage Alaska United States of America
veterans administration joyce
1201 n. muldoon rd. anchorage, Alaska United States of America

veterans administration joyce joycecange lack of careing for disabled veterans phony uncareing unfeeling afraid of job anchorage, Alaska

*Author of original report: where are our rights?

hello, my name is jessie ****. i am a 100% unemployable service connected veteran with an honorable discharge. i have been fighting with the veterans administration for over ten years for my disability. i get it they find an excuse to take it away. i do what they say to get it back, and they find an excuse to take it away. the va is very corrupt, i have worked for the government for many years as a union journeyman pipefitter. i was one of a composit crew that was trained to pull fuel rods out of nuclear reactors. i assembled the mrc by myself and lockwired all of the nuts on it.

the mrc is the device that sits on the reactor and incases the fuel rods to extract them and transfer them to a holding facility. i allso put together the hoses that were used to pump the radio active water out of the reactor. i was one of ten trained to do the job of decommisioning the first submarine reactor in the world, s1w. i have worked for newport news, general dynamices, and electric boat. i allso worked for morrison knudson and about 35 other contractors in my life. i did a service for our government and our country, yet they cant give my my disability benifits because of a mistake that they made and wont admit to.

i have allso worked for the va, i worked for fiscal services for 14 months, that is where they do the va medical billing. i seen corruption there too, and was told to keep m y mouth shut if i wanted to keep my job. the va has become very corrupt, the va was set up to help the veterans, instead they hire unqualified uncareing and unfeeling people that only care about there position and there pay checks. sad. we are treated like second hand citizens. i have spent the last 5 or 6 yearas trying to help us veterans, once in awhile i acctually find a person who cares. they dont last long they are either driven out or quit, its like rats off of a sinking ship.

all i know is what is right and what is wrong, and taking away disability benifits from a disabled veteran is just wrong. i allso have arthritis throughout my entire body, my wrist are in great pain just typing this. i went to lisa murkowskis office for help. she is a state senator for alaska, she is supposed to be on the side of the veteran, ill bet she doesnt even know my name. she lets her croonies handle that, she just uses the veteran angle to gain votes from the veterans. i dont know what else to do, how do you fight the government. every veteran that has been missed over knows that is is a hopeless situation, and there is no right and wrong, only them.   sincerly...........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2012 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/veterans-administration-joyce/anchorage-Alaska-99504/veterans-administration-joyce-joycecange-lack-of-careing-for-disabled-veterans-phony-uncar-862869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on veterans administration joyce

where are our rights?

AUTHOR: jessiecsiler - (United States of America)

so what happened to our rights! i joined the service and served our country, i risked my life and worked on nuclear reactors for the government, i worked all of my life and when i become disabled and cant work, the va takes away my disibility for reasons that are there fault. they lie, and make up false statements. i see no end in sight. i will spend the rest of my life fight for what is right, and muddy the waters for the va. when i am finished i hope to have a few jobs, and open the eyes of the public as to how corrupt our government is. jessie