Complaint Review: VetFriends.com

• Submitted: Wed, June 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 22, 2012

• Reported By: DavesMunhallPa — Munhall Pennsylvania United States of America
VetFriends.com
901 Island Park Dr. Ste101 Daniel Island, South Carolina United States of America
  • Phone: 8438562863
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

VetFriends.com These guys are ripoff and scam specialists ,pretend to support veterans but only rip them off Daniel Island, South Carolina

*Author of original report: VetFriends are a Squared Away Co.

I ordered military arm patches form VetFriends.com and they never delivered anything. They took my money on 6/9/12 and haven't done a damn thing since. I sent a email to them ( 6/11/12) asking when I can get a shipping and deliverydate. They emailed back that they would answer my question in 24 hours. That was on 6/11/12 it is now6/20/12 and I'm still waiting for a reply. These thieves call themselves VetFriends,but they are nothing but crooks sealing veterans money. Money us veterans earned in hell and beyond and these folks don't mine stealing it from us. Send this message to other veterans and let them know these guys a crooks.Mybe some cheated vets should visit VetFriends scam shop and maybe let them know they don't like their business. Ripping off veterans ain't much of a livin , if ya plan on livin long.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VetFriendscom/Daniel-Island-South-Carolina-29492/VetFriendscom-These-guys-are-ripoff-and-scam-specialists-pretend-to-support-veterans-bu-900605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VetFriends.com

VetFriends are a Squared Away Co.

AUTHOR: DavesMunhallPa - (United States of America)

I wish to remove report I wrote about VetFriends.com. This company IS NOT full of liars and crooks as I suggested in my report. What seemed to me as being ignored was actually a screw up between our computers and a screw up in address's. VetFriends.com has gone beyond the norm in making things right. They are only interested in 100% customer satisfaction and back up what they say. VetFriends.com cares very much about their customers and their reputation. I wish to remove the black mark I put on their reputation ,which they don't deserve because of a computer screw up. They have said they are sorry (and  proved it) and so am I. I didn't have to write this update but it was the right thing to do. VetFriends.com is a friend of Veterans.