Complaint Review: Vexwire - Bid Allies

• Submitted: Sun, June 14, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 23, 2011

• Reported By:Pampa Texas
Vexwire - Bid Allies
13 C Great Meadows Lane East Hanover, New Jersey U.S.A.

Vexwire - BidAllies Ebay Rip-off on Cell Phones East Hanover New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Same Here

*Consumer Comment: Excellent Customer Service.. A Joke

*UPDATE Employee: Vexwire - BidAllies: Best possible products and customer service!

About 90 days ago I purchased a cell phone for my husband off of Ebay from Bid Allies (VexWire). When I received the phone it was beat up and didn't work.

I contacted BidAllies about the phone and asked for a refund but they told me to send it back and they would immediately ship me another phone.

I started a complaint with PayPal because I always use PayPal when buying anything off of Ebay. You only have 45 days to escalate a complaint to a claim. But it took over 45 for me to receive the replacement phone. Which also was broke and didn't work. So I didn't escalate the complaint to a claim, because I honestly felt that BidAllies was trying to work with me.

Well, to make a long story short, I have received 4 different phones from this company, one of which wasn't even the correct kind of phone, and they were all broke! The last phone I received was supposed to be brand new and looks new, but is unusable because the microphone doesn't work on it. BidAllies still refuse to give me a refund because it's been over 80 days since the sale of the first phone, which is their fault not mine.

So this nightmare has been going on for over 90 days with BidAllies dragging their feet so they don't have to give me a refund. But I have turned them into the Better Business Bureau, PayPal and Ebay.

Buyer BEWARE!!

Pampa, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2009 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vexwire-Bid-Allies/East-Hanover-New-Jersey-07936/Vexwire-BidAllies-Ebay-Rip-off-on-Cell-Phones-East-Hanover-New-Jersey-461655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vexwire - Bid Allies

Same Here

AUTHOR: 39452 - (United States of America)

I also bought a phone from Bid Allies, I do not wish to have a refund.  I just require a good working phone...that's all.  I just want a phone that does constantly reboot....now the phone is doing some kind of recovery mode and won't do anything else.  I will give the company benefit of the doubt and allow them to correct this but I am having a hard time contacting them.  At any rate, 99% when you have  thousands of customers is a good bit of happy customers....yet, 1 % at the same rate is a lot of unhappy customers as well.  I'm not a math major and can figure that one out.

At any rate, I do not wish to give poor feedback, I just want a working phone since I have already paid over $300 to your company for a "good working phone."

Excellent Customer Service.. A Joke

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

These guys are a scam.
They sell you bad phones and when you return them good luck getting your money back. They are a fraud and I reported them to Ebay and IC3 and hopefully they will be shut down. The employee is a liar, the people there claim returns take time to refund.
I'm still waiting on a refund, these are the worse Ebay sellers of all time. I am doing everything I can to make sure they get kicked off Ebay. I know it will be tough because they pay Ebay good fees and Ebay only cares about money but if enough people complain, Ebay will hopefully kick them off.

Vexwire - BidAllies: Best possible products and customer service!

AUTHOR: Bidallies - (U.S.A.)

We are at BidAllies committed to provide the best service as customer satisfaction is our TOP priority.
Unfortunately, since this person did not provide specific information about his transaction, we will be unable to respond with great details. However, there is a great chance that his claim has been fabricated because we do not have any customers in our records that received 3 replacements for the same item.
FYI, BidAllies has been operating on eBay since December 2005 with a positive feedback rating of almost 99% in over 100,000 transactions thanks to our excellent customer service and great products.
We have a clear return policy displayed on all our listings and we back all our products with our featured guarantee policy.