• Report: #1142066

• Reported By: nickjr2828 — rochester New York
via auto sales
5256 W Ridge Rd spencerport, New York USA

via auto sales Horrible experience spencerport New York

Bought 08 mazda 5 cash 80000 sold it to me with bad brakes and after they tried fixing that the brakes were so noisy and bad. Went half on new springs and they brake my stabalizer link and didnt tell me. Had a budted motor mount as well . Was  takeing taxis to and from work after I bout a 8000 car wasteing more money and haveing to get rides there and back to get my car and drop it off wich seems like once they had my money they had no time for me. Asked for my money back wich they denied to give me all in all if you want to waste your money go to via.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2014 05:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/via-auto-sales/spencerport-New-York-14559/via-auto-sales-Horrible-experience-spencerport-New-York-1142066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on via auto sales