Complaint Review: Via entertainment

• Reported By: Savanna — Cc Colorado United States of America
Via entertainment
Idk sorry Colorado springs, Colorado United States of America

Via entertainment Stupid Colorado springs, Colorado

Don't believe everything!! Remember if it seems to good to be true. It probably is. Everyone of those employes are stupid manipulating liars

I have been scammed by direct connect and via entertainment. They both just want your money. They don't care about you. I got ripped off $800 in totall I feel really bad because I am 13 and it was my moms money. She wanted to mKe me happy but now I feel just stupid for falling for two scams.

She is already getting my braces which are expensive. But I am going to pay her back. Those via people are just judgmental stupid pigs. Those jerks will be brought down by their sins

Just don't fall for this scam like I did

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2011 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Via-entertainment/Colorado-springs-Colorado-/Via-entertainment-Stupid-Colorado-springs-Colorado-741176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Via entertainment