Complaint Review: Viarex

• Updated: Mon, May 09, 2011

• Reported By: m. lincoln — lakeland Florida United States of America
Viarex
23638 w. Lyons Ave.Suite 464 Newhall, California United States of America

Viarex Viarex united states did not send out refund,when my order was sent back to them,,have mail receipt that tells me it was deliveried Newhall, California

I purchased 2 bottles  of capsules of Viaking, I paid $87.40 including shipping and handling. I soon realized upon reading more on the bottles that I should not take them if I have hyper-tension, which I do. I called the company and told them I needed to send them back because of that and they told me to go ahead and send them back to the address on the shipping label, so I did.
They told me that as soon as they received them, they would put my money back on the card.
I sent them back with a delivery comfirmation  that confirmed delivery  on 5-2-11 at 9:30a.m.

I waited until this Monday 5-9-11 before calling and asking them where my money was. The customer service rep was trying to tell me as soon as they recieved the package they would process it, I informed him that I knew it had been delivered last week... he repeated several times he had no knowledge of my return being sent back.

I told him several times that I have confirmation of it being delivered last Monday, all he would say was for me to be more patient and that as soon as it was received and processed they would return my funds. I asked him how long that would be and he said could be two to three weeks. What a skam.... I will never see my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2011 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viarex/Newhall-California-91321/Viarex-Viarex-united-states-did-not-send-out-refundwhen-my-order-was-sent-back-to-themh-727217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viarex