Complaint Review: Viasat exide

• Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: danny — newnan Georgia
Viasat exide
P.O.Box 4427 Englwood ,C.O. Englewood, Colorado USA

Viasat exide They told me my service would be better and it is not even close to being good Englewood Colorado

My internet service is the worst sevice that i have ever had .

Viasat should not be in buisness if there going to mislead there costomers

I did not even no i was in a contract you only sign when  you get the equipment installed.

I have also seen there is more than just me that has a problem with there sevice and costomer satisfaction.

I will be Wrighting a report about my service every day until it gets better or they let me out of my so called contract,also i will report it to gripvine.com , goggle consumer report,and everyone i know there internet in  my erea is not good at all unless you use it after 12:00 midnight and i dont even no if its good then that is when they said it would work better.

Good luck to anyone having a problem with the service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viasat-exide/Englewood-Colorado-80155/Viasat-exide-They-told-me-my-service-would-be-better-and-it-is-not-even-close-to-being-g-1050784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viasat exide