Complaint Review: vic l. Gardenhire

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: brenda — dayton Ohio United States of America
vic l. Gardenhire
e johns prarie road shelton wa, 98888584 shelton, Washington United States of America

vic l. Gardenhire we applied for a home loan modification and were told we could apply for hardship because i fell and broke my neck. i am permantly disabled. my husband rickey is an enemployed vetran looking for work shelton, Washington

My husband and i were far too trusting when this man and his associate ( accoplance)  lisa mcelhone came calling our phone. they said that their company which now we found out is a phony doc prep solutions or doc you track as their paper work said. We were a hardhip because i am totaly disabled 9 fell and broke my neck0 and my husban is an unemployed vetran taking care of me. we were promised a lower house payment and intrest rate. instead of paying our mortage we paid them out of our checking 2,600 in about 3 months time. we now face forcolusure and possible bankruprcy. These people should not be able to get away with this. if they did it to us they will do it to someone else. The best addresses we have for these people are Vic l. gardenhire e. johns prarie road in shelton washington 98584  lisa 9jamie0 m. mc elhone s. Sartain street in philly  penn 19148. please help us track down these sorry people so we can attempt to get our money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 06:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vic-l-Gardenhire/shelton-Washington-98584/vic-l-Gardenhire-we-applied-for-a-home-loan-modification-and-were-told-we-could-apply-fo-984812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vic l. Gardenhire