Complaint Review: vicky bakery

• Updated: Tue, October 18, 2011

• Reported By: luis perez — hialeah Florida United States of America
vicky bakery
18600 nw 87 ave. hialeah, Florida United States of America

vicky bakery cake was old i requested my money or a fresh cake the owner came out very rude and yeld to me no several times did not give me my money back or a fresh cake riped me off hialeah, Florida

I bought a cake for my son.   The cake was old.  Took it back to the store to get a fresh cake.   The owner came out was very rude to me even yelled at me when i told her if she is not going to give me another cake to give me my money back.  Told me to step out of the store.  I called the police cause I didnt get my money back or a fresh cake.  The police came  and told me they were private owned and he could not do any thing.  He told me the best thing for me to do is to file a report to the BBB. Had to leave home with out a cake for my 3 year old son he cryed all the way home vicky backery took my last 20 dallors.  I was unabled to buy a cake for my son. I am disabled and i can not work I live of my dissability check I barley make it through the month to pay my bills. So i could not buy my son his cake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2011 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vicky-bakery/hialeah-Florida-33015/vicky-bakery-cake-was-old-i-requested-my-money-or-a-fresh-cake-the-owner-came-out-very-ru-790328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vicky bakery