Complaint Review: Victoria secret

• Updated: Mon, January 20, 2014

• Reported By: alex.wilinski — Altoona Pennsylvania
Victoria secret
goods lane Altoona, Pennsylvania USA

Victoria secret Logan valley mall altoona pa gift card rip off Altoona Pennsylvania

I purchased a nightgown as a Christmas gift for my mother online. When it came it just wasnt what I expected.

I went to the store and tried to exchange it get another pajama set of the same price.  The transaction wasn't going through and they said "there was absolutely nothing they could do about it." Really? They said they couldn't put any money back on my credit card. Then I remembered I purchased it with my old credit card that I just lost a few days before and I had to get a new one.

They said they still couldnt give any money back but they would send me a gift card in the mail and ir would be there in a few days. By this time I was already irratated. So I said ok and paid for my order with cash.

I waited and a month later still no card. I went in store and told them my problem. She called customer service and made it seem like I was lying about it. She hung up and pointed at my returm reciept saying that" it says here a card was issued to you and already used. She wasnt there that day but she "knows" a card was given to me instore. No card was ever given to me. I have the recipt of both items and none of then say a card was used. Just cash. But all she would do was point at the reciept and say jt was used over and over anytime I tried to talk. I ripped my receipt away and asked for her name. I will be calling corporate and making a complaint about beth.i work hard for my money and its unacceptable from a store that has that much money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Victoria-secret/Altoona-Pennsylvania-16602/Victoria-secret-Logan-valley-mall-altoona-pa-gift-card-rip-off-Altoona-Pennsylvania-1117048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Victoria secret