Complaint Review: Victoria Station apartments

• Updated: Thu, February 20, 2014

• Reported By: unhappy tenant — victoria Texas
Victoria Station apartments
1701 Victoria Station Dr victoria, Texas USA

Victoria Station apartments Management * Sonya Rufuse to fix and maintain health hazards in apartment unit victoria Texas

If  you have childern, an elder or care about your health dont move in to Victoria Station Apartments.

The apartment units are a health issue.  During the  summer months the AC will not cool the unit off. Your electric bill will be doubled bc of the unit AC not working correctly.  The hot side was cooler then inside and the temperature 90 plus. My childern were having asthma attacks almost daily, bc of the heat. The management did not want to fix the problem, it took calling everyday for two months to get the problem fixed.

Theres MOLD in my unit and the management told me, its not their responsibility to keep my apartment clean amd free of MOLD. They flat out told me. When I researched the Tenant Rights, it clearly states; the apartment management is responsible for providing a healthy environment to live in. [continued below]....

It took some time to get the management  getting the issue possess going. My childern and  my health is to important not to have thisatter resolved.  Everytime we come home I dread  bc I know its affecting our health. I have NEVER lived in a place and been so disappointed.

2yr resident will be no more. Think twice before youove in to the Victoria Station Apartments in Victoria, Tx. Sonya is the manager and I have never met someone as two face as she is. When I signed my lease, she acted like she really cares bit the first problem I had everything went down hill. Now Sonya refuses to talk to me, return my phone calls. She gets her assistant to call me instead. The apartment management just and told me I have 90 days to move out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Victoria-Station-apartments/victoria-Texas-77901/Victoria-Station-apartments-Management-Sonya-Rufuse-to-fix-and-maintain-health-hazards-1124817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Victoria Station apartments