Complaint Review: Video Professor

• Submitted: Tue, August 04, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, August 04, 2009

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Video Professor
12055 W. 2nd Pl. Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Video Professor Good luck getting a refund, you'll need it. Denver Colorado

Buyer Beware, Run! I placed an internet order with Video Professor in June. I cancelled it immediatly and was told to expect the refund in 30 days. Yet 30 days later I had no refund.

I called back and they changed their story to say 30 business days. So I waited two more weeks and still no refund. When I called back they said, wait 15 more days for their "escalation" process. So I waited 15 days, and yes, still no refund. I then received an email two weeks after that which indicated my account was refunded in January. How is that possible? I hadn't placed an order then! No surprise, just another rude representative that made this more difficult than necessary.

Did I mention they "donated" money to a charity ($1.50) without my consent, using my credit card?

I am still seeking my refund... Stay away from these guys. They are nice until they have your money, then you're stuck. You can probalby find something better on ebay anyway....

Rpipedoff
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2009 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Video-Professor/Denver-Colorado-80228/Video-Professor-Good-luck-getting-a-refund-youll-need-it-Denver-Colorado-476437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Video Professor