Complaint Review: video security solutions

• Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: Gene — edmonton Alberta
video security solutions
13910 Stony Plain Road, Suite 1508, EDMONTON, Alberta Canada

video security solutions Kevin Penberthy Kevin Penberthy lied to me. He installed his equipment at my house promissing a service after instalation, and that's it." NO SERVICE OINLY LIES" EDMONTON Alberta Canada

I found him on the internet and we had an appointment during which he was very polite and alweys full of jokes and stories about his exceptional service, but as soon as he received my money his behaviour changed 360 degrees. first he even couldnt  instal his programing to my apple computer and wasn't very happy after I called him numerous times asking to finish what he promissed me. At the end we instaled the program but for any further services or questions he asked me to pay him 95$ an hour minimum three hours, and his office located maybe 15 minutes from my house. I sent him an E-mail asking for a user name and password that he created for my system and there was no answer..  I SUGGEST ANYBODY WHO IS READING THIS AD TO NEVER DEAL WITH THIS LIAR.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/video-security-solutions/EDMONTON-Alberta-t5n3r2/video-security-solutions-Kevin-Penberthy-Kevin-Penberthy-lied-to-me-He-installed-his-equ-1073463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on video security solutions