racial

• Updated: Thu, October 17, 2013

• Reported By: RyanM123 — Brisbane Other
Videoblocks.com
11160-C1 South Lakes Dr. Suite 262 Reston, Virginia USA

Videoblocks.com Automatic billing without notice for reactivating account Reston Virginia

*UPDATE Employee: Hello Ryan

Don't go near this company! They offer a free 7 day trial and then bill your card - that is fine - I understand that and did it myself knowingly.

But 7 months after when I went back to their site to get an invoice copy I went to login to my account and it said 'Reactivate your account' - I clicked in (only way to get in for my invoice) and it automatically charged me $89.

There was an offer posted above this link, but nowhere did it say or link to information that reactivating the link would incur a charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 10:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Videoblockscom/Reston-Virginia-20191/Videoblockscom-Automatic-billing-without-notice-for-reactivating-account-Reston-Virginia-1092772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Videoblocks.com

Hello Ryan

AUTHOR: NikkiVB - ()

Hello Ryan,

I am very sorry for any inconvenience that was caused by our site and I would be more than happy to help you out with this issue. Please email me at nikki@videoblocks.com with your account information, so I may locate the account and issue a refund for the membership fee your account was billed.