Complaint Review: videocon dth

• Updated: Mon, September 23, 2013

• Reported By: heartfume — Pune Alabama
videocon dth
1st Floor, Techweb Centre, Near Mega Mall Oshiwara Internet India

videocon dth www.videocond2h.com Videcon DTH is such a waste of energy and time. mumbai Internet

I have bought a standard definiton setup box from videocon DTH. It worked fine untill i decided to take another one; HD settop box from you.

I told you customer service that pelase put both under same cusomter ID, you still created a new customer ID. I made numerous call and a email to sort that out but new cust ID is still not closed

I topped up for Rs.3140 on 10/08/2013 and was promised a HD set-top box with two months of Platinum HD subsription included in it. It stopped working on 21/09/2013, well that isn't 2 months.

I went to their website today (23/09/2013) enetered my phone number topped using netbanking thru my Kotak bank. It still says no balance on my HD box.

I found that these guys have still not closed the other account and have created my 23/09/2013 to wrong account(Cust ID : 85792998) which should not exist.

It should have been credited to Cust ID : 96782710. It took 5 calls to you customer service and still no solution to my problem.

I want one of my set-top box to be cancelled and i want refund for the 481.00 + 480.90 or that to be credited to my HD set-top box.

satya

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/videocon-dth/internet/videocon-dth-wwwvideocond2hcom-Videcon-DTH-is-such-a-waste-of-energy-and-time-mumbai-I-1086642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on videocon dth