Circuit

• Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: pamela — muskegon Michigan
videogame service repair
451 church st, swoyersville, Pennsylvania USA

videogame service repair I ordered an x-box 360 from their company for my son for x-mas on Nov 25, 2012 with a year warranty on the box. I did receive the box but I got the three rings of death on it and had to send it back and have not heard back from them since. I have tried to call them and the number just rings busy and the email address does not exist. swoyersville Pennsylvania

I bought an x-box360 for my son for x-mas from the videogame repair service on Nov 25, 2012 with a year warranty on the box. I did receive the box and 2months later it broke and so I sent it back to the company and that is the last the I have heard from them. I have tried multiple times to contact them by phone but their phone just rings busy.  I have tried their email address and that is not a legitimate one.  My son is without his x-mas present and that is not fair to him.  Companies like that need to be pay for their rip offs to innocent buyers.  I checked with the postal service to see if the box was delivered and it was on April 30,2013. They wash their hands once they deliver the package. I have tried the BBB and they have tried to contact this company three times without getting a response back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/videogame-service-repair/swoyersville-Pennsylvania-18704/videogame-service-repair-I-ordered-an-x-box-360-from-their-company-for-my-son-for-x-mas-1051085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on videogame service repair