Complaint Review: videouniverse preview

• Submitted: Tue, December 13, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, January 28, 2012

• Reported By: hawk222 — Arlington Virginia United States of America
videouniverse preview

videouniverse preview HOLLYWOOD BLOCK I made a purchase for two dvd's and received a confirmation . If you put my confirmation number in at this web site it will still confirm my purchase. Even though I made this purchase on 11/17/11 and Internet, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: GREAT BUSINESS

On Nov,17,2011 I purchased two DVD's for a total of $37.85. I reveived a confirmation number. This was done through the web site VIDEOUNIVERSE PREVIEW. My confirmation number was shown in my e-mail address from HOLLYWOOD BLOCK with the contact e-mail address gateway@linkpt.net. The company stated that it would take a week to ten before the items would arrive. On Dec.5,2011 I sent an email to gateway@linkpt.net and the postmaster returned this address as failed. On 12/10/11 I sent another e-mail to videouniverse@live.com and I have not heard from them at this time and I still have not received my order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2011 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/videouniverse-preview/internet/videouniverse-preview-HOLLYWOOD-BLOCK-I-made-a-purchase-for-two-dvds-and-received-a-confi-808969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on videouniverse preview

#1 Consumer Suggestion

GREAT BUSINESS

AUTHOR: CusService - (USA)

Hello,

I have been a customer of theirs for years. They always go out of their way to make sure I am happy. Simply contact them for a full refund. Email is the best way.

Hope this helps, again, great company.

Sal