Complaint Review: vidieo computer store/computer personalities

• Submitted: Sat, July 14, 2001
  • Updated: Sat, July 14, 2001

• Reported By:m NH
vidieo computer store/computer personalities
6907 Easton RD Suite 1 Pipersville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

vidieo computer store/computer personalities 8 Months to receive all of it

i order a computer package from Videio Store. Advertised on
TV. My system was suppose to cost only $1254. dollars. After all rebates. I recieved the system in pieces. The monitor first. Not
much I could do with that. 2 weeks later speakers arrived.

Then scanner came about 1 month later. I called several times
was assured things should be to me withing a week. Finally the
tower came. Was still waiting for printer and camera.another
month went by no printer or camera. So emailed. Reply was
printer advertised not longer available would be recieving one compatiable to what was offered.

Another 3 weeks later finally recieved printer was a cannon that was ok. Still no camera emailed again!!!!! Was told one would be sent right away.

Meanwhile during all this I was recieving bills. I emailed
and refused to pay until I had recieved entire package. Late fees
were charge to my account. NOT HAPPY. I have had trouble with computer off and on. I need a restore disk and cant get ahold of anyone to get one for me. I was able to mail in some of the rebates. Some which had expired by the time I recieved the products.

The computer that was suppose to cost me only $1254.
Has ended up costing me$1892.dollars When I tried to transfer account to a low interest account they told me I couldnt do it because it was being concidered a personal loan. I finally was able to transfer it to another account after talking to about 5 different people. But in the meantime Im out about $638 dollars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vidieo-computer-storecomputer-personalities/Pipersville-Pennsylvania-18947/vidieo-computer-storecomputer-personalities-8-Months-to-receive-all-of-it-5743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vidieo computer store/computer personalities

aesthetic