Complaint Review: vidio computer store

• Reported By:
vidio computer store
, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

VIDIO COMPUTER STORE fraudulant rip-off company

DO NOT order from this outfit. I did in Mar 2000. after getting bits and pieces of my system over months of waiting and many many hours of being on hold (finally giving up on the 800 number) I began paying for the calls.

After much pestering they finally sent the last item the end of June 2000. You will not get your rebates. This balony of great savings due to rebates is fraudulant. If you don't get the rebates no bargain. Over a year since we ordered our system-still waiting for rebates I know we will never see. I urge anyone looking for a pc, etc. to go to your local dealer ,see what you are getting, and take it home that day.Not wait months and months in total frustration wishing the hell you never heard of the VCSTORE. Also you will be dealing with someone you can talk to anytime.

Call up the vcstore and if you are lucky enough to get an employee that speaks english she or he will be nice enough to sell you something. Should you be checking on an order be prepared to spend lots of time listening to their recorded sales pitch over and over and over and over after about 45minutes you will get tired and give up just like they planned. Each and every day I urge associates etc, to not deal with these crooks. I will never ever deal with this outfit again, and it has soured us on ordering anything on line or otherwise. Not only lost confidence in this pispore outfit but thanks to their indifference lost confidence in all of em.

signed, So very sorry I dealt with VCSTORE

There are many other victims on this web site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vidio-computer-store/Pennsylvania/VIDIO-COMPUTER-STORE-fraudulant-rip-off-company-4675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vidio computer store