Complaint Review: Viefly RC Helicopter

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — san antonio Texas
Viefly RC Helicopter
7400 San Pedro San Antonio, Texas USA

Viefly RC Helicopter AKA Mr. Wong This Company Ripped Off A Disabled Senior Citizen San Antonio Texas

*Author of original report: RESOLVED

I went to North Star Mall about 3 months ago, and whle I was there I saw these helicopters for sale.  So I bought one for $173.20.  I get home the first time i fly it, the power went out and it crashed, totaling the helicopter.  I went back to North Star Mall where they have 3 of these booths set up, and all i wanted to do was trade it in for an actual working helicopter.  I had my receipt, and was within the alloted time to bring it back.  I tried talking to the owner(asian)that did no good, he just went off on me, then he called security on me to make me leave.

The BBB did nothing, nobody else did nothing to help me.  I even filed a complaint with North Star Mall management.  That too was a joke!

The morrow of this story is,  DO NOT buy anything from these vendors that are located in the middle of the mall, from one end to another because the products are cheaply made, and if you do then good luck with that!

You have been warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viefly-RC-Helicopter/San-Antonio-Texas-78239/Viefly-RC-Helicopter-AKA-Mr-Wong-This-Company-Ripped-Off-A-Disabled-Senior-Citizen-San-A-1062125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viefly RC Helicopter

RESOLVED

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

THIS COMPANY HAS SINCE RESOLVED THIS CLAIM AND REFUNDED MY MONEY!