Complaint Review: Viejas Casino in Alpine, CA

• Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Steven and Pedro — san Diego California United States of America
Viejas Casino in Alpine, CA
San Diego, California United States of America

Viejas Casino in Alpine, CA I was issued a Elite Players Card and they took my priviledges away to save them money. 14,000 I lost gambling to them! 6 months worth of losses. And then they turn around and call me a Jew B**tard.Th San Diego, California

*Consumer Comment: Not Immune ! Viejas Casino

*Consumer Comment: Indians reservations are immune andb untouchable

*Consumer Comment: Viejas has been going downhill for the past 6 years

Viejas Casino in Alpine, CA gave me a players card Elite for 30 dollars per day and took my priviledges away from me when I spent 14,000 dollars in their Casino. I went back July 23,2012 and security  called me a Jew B**tard and my friend a liar and told him we don't want your Mexican, Spanish kind in here! They Banned me for 30 days for non sense reason to save The Casino money because they giving my friend and I 30 dollars a day for being a Elite card member! I took this matter as a game ploy to save them money to build their new Hotel. Pedro also was a wittnes to this event. He was with me at the time! They also demoted my friend from Elite to a cheap Gold Card which pay's nothing! From two people that been told racial slurs and demoted down with their cards. They told that on the Indians reservations are immune andb untouchable in United States. They said "we do what ever we want!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viejas-Casino-in-Alpine-CA/San-Diego-California-92101/Viejas-Casino-in-Alpine-CA-I-was-issued-a-Elite-Players-Card-and-they-took-my-priviledge-960499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viejas Casino in Alpine, CA

Not Immune ! Viejas Casino

AUTHOR: PEDRO DELGADO - (United States of America)

If Viejas Casino was immune we can live on The Indian Land and open up a drug lab and port guns and The USA Police could not touch anyone on Indian Land! Kidnap people and rob Banks, but if you stayed on Indian soil you would be immune safe! Of course not! They (Viejas Casino) are not immune!!!

Indians reservations are immune andb untouchable

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

"Indians reservations are immune andb untouchable " Thats obvious  when they don't   have to enforce the no indoor smoking  law of the land. but if they get cheated,  they are  more  willing to whine to call in outside law enforcement .

Viejas has been going downhill for the past 6 years

AUTHOR: Vaporize - (USA)

Head up to Barona, a far, far better place to play, eat, and stay the night at.